Nintendo Clips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Clips

Welcome, Here you can talk about all the latest nintendo news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COD MW Reflex Amazing Video

Go down 
+3
hasboomit
Admin
Ashman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashman

Ashman

COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Empty
PostSubject: COD MW Reflex Amazing Video   COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:45 am

This was gameplay was made by Dazran 303 who is amazing at this game!!!!!!!!

Heres his newest video:

Watch it, its amazing!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COD MW Reflex Amazing Video   COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:09 am

Ashman you can embed the video straight in your posts by clicking the symbol that looks like a recorder when you create a post.
And WOW affraid I have this game and that is unbelievable sniping. I'm not a very good sniper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nintendoclips.com
Ashman

Ashman

PostSubject: Re: COD MW Reflex Amazing Video   COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:39 am

Admin wrote:
Ashman you can embed the video straight in your posts by clicking the symbol that looks like a recorder when you create a post.
And WOW affraid I have this game and that is unbelievable sniping. I'm not a very good sniper.

Oh, okay thanks. Whats your friend code?

Heres mine:109373437991
Back to top Go down
hasboomit

PostSubject: Re: COD MW Reflex Amazing Video   COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Thats amazing gameplay I could never do that Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dazran303

PostSubject: Re: COD MW Reflex Amazing Video   COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:02 am

Man.... the guy playing in this Montage must be some sort of freak who is chained to his Wii.... Wait a minute thats me!! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dazran303
Ashman

Ashman

PostSubject: Re: COD MW Reflex Amazing Video   COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:39 am

Woah!!!!!!!!!!! Dazran 303 is on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dazran, i'm your biggest fan!!!! your the only COD youtuber I ever watch lol! So, whens your next video going to come out?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COD MW Reflex Amazing Video   COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:45 am

Dazran303 wrote:
Man.... the guy playing in this Montage must be some sort of freak who is chained to his Wii.... Wait a minute thats me!! lol!
Very good of you to join the forum Dazran.

Have you got any plans for a new montage/series Question
Back to top Go down
LGZ|RAzOR

PostSubject: Dazran303   COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 am

he is amazing, one of the best in my book
Back to top Go down
Dazran303

PostSubject: Re: COD MW Reflex Amazing Video   COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Admin wrote:
Dazran303 wrote:
Very good of you to join the forum Dazran.

Have you got any plans for a new montage/series Question

I have just started to make commentaries now, done 2 so far, hope to get better at it! lol afro
I want to make more videos of a variety of games, not just of CoD4... but its just too damn addicitve!! Cool
I have actually started to record for a new series on CoD4... but I dont know if I will make it on youtube... its not like any series out there... I was getting annoyed at the lag one night so I stopped "playing" .... ah... I cant give it away yet I might just make it into a series yet! tongue
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COD MW Reflex Amazing Video   COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Dazran303 wrote:

I cant give it away yet I might just make it into a series yet! tongue

Ah you can say its not like I'm going to steal your idea and make some videos. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ashman

Ashman

PostSubject: Re: COD MW Reflex Amazing Video   COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:24 pm

I just finished watching your new pistol whip match and you did really good!!!!!!!

I think you should make a S&D Knife-only vid, that would be fun to watch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkluigi

PostSubject: Re: COD MW Reflex Amazing Video   COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Wo dazran you joined this forum! What a Face I love all your videos and I'm subscribed to you.
How did you find this forum
Back to top Go down
Mastersnipe

PostSubject: Re: COD MW Reflex Amazing Video   COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:58 am

Dazran how often do you go on COD because all your gameplay is unbeliavable.
Back to top Go down
Dazran303

PostSubject: Re: COD MW Reflex Amazing Video   COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:47 am

Mastersnipe wrote:
Dazran how often do you go on COD because all your gameplay is unbeliavable.
I usually play a few hours every week Very Happy I work in a job for 39 hours a week so I don't have a huge amount of time like someone who is.. say unemployed... or getting paid to play it XD
Back to top Go down
Dazran303

PostSubject: Re: COD MW Reflex Amazing Video   COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:49 am

darkluigi wrote:
Wo dazran you joined this forum! What a Face I love all your videos and I'm subscribed to you.
How did you find this forum
Thanks for your subscription I hope you follow my new videos when they are released Smile
A friend of mine told me about this site Wink
spread the word about this site and help it grow! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD MW Reflex Amazing Video   COD MW Reflex Amazing Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD MW Reflex Amazing Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Clips :: Gameplay Videos-
Jump to: