Nintendo Clips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Clips

Welcome, Here you can talk about all the latest nintendo news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Classic Nintendo Game Would You Like To See Released For The Wii?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wiime

wiime

Which Classic Nintendo Game Would You Like To See Released For The Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Which Classic Nintendo Game Would You Like To See Released For The Wii?   Which Classic Nintendo Game Would You Like To See Released For The Wii? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:44 am

I would like to see Banjo Kazooie released for the Wii & Mischief Makers (anyone remember that one?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.totallytv.net
Ashman

Ashman

PostSubject: Re: Which Classic Nintendo Game Would You Like To See Released For The Wii?   Which Classic Nintendo Game Would You Like To See Released For The Wii? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:55 pm

I would like to see a donkey kong 64 2 released. (The one that was originally for the N64)
Back to top Go down
Dazran303

PostSubject: Re: Which Classic Nintendo Game Would You Like To See Released For The Wii?   Which Classic Nintendo Game Would You Like To See Released For The Wii? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 am

Goldeneye & Perfect Dark! Very Happy
I'd love if they re-made Mario Kart, the SNES original with extra tracks and modes and an online mode. Keeping the same 16 bit graphic style with some modern polish.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dazran303
wiime

wiime

PostSubject: Re: Which Classic Nintendo Game Would You Like To See Released For The Wii?   Which Classic Nintendo Game Would You Like To See Released For The Wii? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:01 am

Dazran303 wrote:
Goldeneye & Perfect Dark! Very Happy

Ah how could I forget Goldeneye! Great choice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.totallytv.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Classic Nintendo Game Would You Like To See Released For The Wii?   Which Classic Nintendo Game Would You Like To See Released For The Wii? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Classic Nintendo Game Would You Like To See Released For The Wii?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Clips :: Wii-
Jump to: